1. Cut 2-3 3/8" by 12 inch strips of designer paper. ( I used Petals and Paisleys for this card-not available for the offer)
2. Lay strip #1 diagonally from one side to the opposite side.
3. Lay strip #2 perpendicular to strip #1 and off the center mark. Cut off unused section.
4. On the opposite side of the card lay s\remaining section perpendicular but in a different spot from step #3.
5. Continue with accent pieces until the card is filled.
Come back tomorrow to see how to add a simple little cut in the designer paper to show off both side of the paper.