Monday, October 17, 2016

Designer Paper-Miscellaneous Monday

  Did you know there is a Designer Paper special going on right now with Stampin'Up!  Buy 3 designer papers priced at $11.00 get a 4th paper for free.  This is one of my favorite specials of the year.  So, this week I will be featuring different ways to make use of designer paper.

1. Use the paper as the main focus of a card. I used Moroccan. I love the color combinations.

2. Add a simple saying and accent that use the colors in the paper. I chose Dapper Denim as my card stock color, and one of the sayings from the Suite Seasons stamp set.

3. I felt the card needed something else so I used the cute copper acorn embellishments to finalize the card.

You can order your own designer papers by clicking on the store at the top of this page.

Come back tomorrow to see the technque I used on the designer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment