Friday, September 9, 2016

Jar of Love-Fancy Friday

  Where is the Jar if this is the Jar of Love stamp set?  I found some really cute cards that did not use the jar at all.  Check back to Wednesday's WOW card, and how about this card using the fish.

  Then there is this wild card that inspired me.  The blog is called dutch stamping.  The language must be dutch, but the card style is universal.  I liked the how different this card was from most of what I do.

  Of course I found oodles more cards I loved using the Jar of Love set.  Maybe I'll have to do a rerun some time if I run out of stamps to feature.  LOL that will never happen.

  A rerun of the week.  Come back next week and I will feature some more Halloween cards made with my new purchases from the Holiday catalog and some old favorites.  Till then, enjoy your weekend and have fun stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment