Monday, September 5, 2016

Jar of Love-Miscellaneous Monday


  Well, I had a wonderful time at the wedding shower over a week ago, and had an even better time relaxing and getting back into my weekly routine.

  This week I am featuring Jar of Love.  I had so much fun looking at the clever ways people have been using this stamp set.  For Miscellaneous Monday I decided to feature a simple card using the goldfish.  I got my inspiration for this card from a card the Tina Rapp made and posted on Pinterest.

1. I rounded the corners with the envelope maker. Am I the only one that finds that to be the best and easiest way to round corners?

2. Next I used the new embossing folder called Seaside to emboss the Pacific Point cardstock. Have you purchased the new Big Shot Platform?  It is raised in the center and does a most amazing job of embossing.

3. Finally I used the stamps and the middle sized jar to create the focal point of the card.  I thought a goldfish in a bowl, would be saying Hello to whomever walked by.

  One of the things I love about this stamp set is the matching framelits called Everyday Jars.  Just about every stamp in the set has a matching framelit to make it easy to cut out. 

  Come back tomorrow for a look at an often forgotten simple technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment