Thursday, August 25, 2016

Slider Card-Fancy Friday

  Are you one of those people that has a long to do list and then realize that there is no way you are going to get it completed.  Well, that is me to a T.  I am going to Ohio to attend a wedding shower and had a great list of what I wanted to accomplish.  Needless to say not everything got finished.

So, today instead of Fix it Friday I am posting a Fancy Friday card.  Lots of fun to make.

I hope you have enjoyed seeing the slider cards I made this week. I want to give a great big shout out to Rachel Zmolik who inspired me with her creations.  

I will be having a class in September I am calling Movers and Shakers.  Each person attending the class will receive Window Sheets, Sequins, and Foam Adhesive Strips and also make 6 cards-3 shaker cards and 3 slider cards.  Should be a fun class.  Look for more details next week.

I will not be back from Ohio until late Monday. So come back on Tuesday to see what stamp set I will feature next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment