Thursday, August 18, 2016

Shaker card-Template Thursday


This week's template is as follows...

Circle cut out
Accent piece
Saying

Supplies used

Woodgrain embossing folder
Acorny Thank You stamp set
Gold sequins
Cajun Craze ink



Supplies used

I made this card in hopes of a new baby in my future sometime soon.

Happy Heart embossing folder
Something for Baby stamp set
Mint Macaron, Bermuda Bay ink and card stock
Glitter leftover from a Paper Pumpkin kit



Supplies used

By the Sea designer card stock
Weather Together stamp set and matching framelit
Confetti Hearts Border punch
Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (I think)
Pool Party and Calypso Coral ink and cardstock

These were lots of fun and easy to create.  I got inspired by some of the cards I looked at in Pinterest.  Just gave them my own twist.


Come back tomorrow to see how I took a simple Christmas card and fixed it by adding a shaker element.

No comments:

Post a Comment