Friday, August 19, 2016

Shaker card-Fix it Friday

Sometimes a simple card is all you need to say what you want to say.  I have always loved the look of a black and white card.  But what if you wanted to fix it up a little and add some gold and a shaker element?


Here is how I changed it up a little.

Added another tree and turned it into a shaker element. 
Made a second merry in gold foil card stock and added it on top of the black merry
Added some cold stars
Make tiny ornaments on the tree using the Gold Wink of Stella.

It's has been a fun week that has helped me realize how easy it is to make shaker cards. Take a look at all the cards I made this week.

I hope this week has inspired you to try out this technique.  Next week I will feature slider cards.  I will be having a fun class on Monday, August 29th at 12:30 or 6:30 called Movers and Shakers.  Check out my website for more details, or get in touch with me and I will add you to my email list.

No comments:

Post a Comment