Friday, August 5, 2016

In This World-Fix It Friday


   I always like to have a few simple 3 by 3 cards on hand to include with gifts or use for thank you notes to customers.  I think this butterfly is perfect for a stunning card...but my Friday dilemma is how to make this a little more detailed.

   I found a card on Pinterest that used Spotlighting to make the butterfly look a little more detailed.  I changed colors and how the word was displayed and added stars to make it my own.  I like both looks don't you?

 So now you see all the possibilities that can be made using my first impression stamp set In this World.  What would you do with these stamps?  
  Have a great weekend and come back on Monday to see what I can do with the stamp set called Fruit Stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment