Thursday, August 25, 2016

Slider card-Template Thursday

Here is the basic template I am using this week.

Smiling slider guide
Slider piece  The cute bee from the set Shooting Star
Accents Beehive and additional bees
Saying You're my sweet honey bee 

I pictured the bee spinning around to get to the hive.

I wondered if the slide slanted downward if it would work, and I found that it did.  I thought of this as a falling star.  When I was looking for a saying to put on the card I thought it would be fun to use as a birthday card.

Slider piece the shooting star
Accent piece the silver stars
Saying from the set called Marquee Messages

In case you are wondering about the background paper, it came from the By the Sea designer paper stack.  It is really supposed to resemble the sea, but I thought it could also be a cloudy sky. What do you think?

Come back tomorrow to see how a simple slider card can be turned into a different look by just changing the glider.

No comments:

Post a Comment