Thursday, May 18, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite-2 coordinating thinlits


  The image in the center of this card was made using 2 coordinating thinlits from the Eastern Medallion thinlits.  When you use these 2 thinlits together they actually cut out the design you see in the center.

How did I get the other two images?  I snipped the small piece of card stock that is in between the petals and made the flowers. 

How did I get the cute design that is in the center of each flower? I cut out the design from some of the designer paper.

I made this card with the outside piece that was leftover from the card above.  I stamped one of the tiny images in the center of each petal piece.

For this card I just ran the center piece through the big shot to get the petals only.  I cut them out using the layering circles.

For my final card today I snipped out the inside of the image and just used the outside for my accent piece.

I had such fun trying to use different parts of the match thinlits in different ways.  

Come back tomorrow to see how I used the last grouping in two different ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment