Friday, May 19, 2017

Eastern Palace Suite-Last 2 coordinating thinlits

  The last two coordination thinlits also cut out the image with some inside petals.

I used the center from another set of thinlits to create the center for this card.  And I added a tassel.  I wasn't sure about the tassels when I saw them in the catalog, but think they add a fun feature to the card.

For my last card I just used the inside part of the coordination thinlits to create some petals.  Notice the sticker that I added to the center.

I hope the cards I have featured this week have made you excited about one of the new sets you can order from the new catalog.  Want it now?  You can order it now until the end of May.  And then of course when the new catalog comes out in June.

Come back on Monday to see the cards I presented in my last chance card buffet.  It will be hard to say goodbye to some of these favorite stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment