Would you like to receive this card as a swap? I made several of this card front for a swap we had at my upline meeting the first week of May. Here is what I used for this card.
1. I used the second 3 piece grouping of thinlits together and ran them through my bigshot using the new designer paper.
2. Next, I snipped a small piece of paper that was between each petal of this design to make the medallion become a separate piece.
3. I finished the card with some stamping and layering.
1. For my second card I cut the 3 thinlits out of a square piece of Fresh Fig card stock.
2. I added a small sticker and a small image to complete the accent piece.
3. I attached the accent piece to another design of the Eastern Palace Specialty designer paper.
1. For my final card of today I ran each one of the 3 coordinating thinlilts through the big shot using a different color each time.
2. I cut each design out using the layering circles. I also popped up each one of the petals to make it look like a flower.
Come back tomorrow to see some samples I made using 2 thinlits that are meant to coordinate with each other.