Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Last Chance cards-Botanical Blooms and Biggest Birthday Ever

  


A favorite stamp set and framelit and a returning friend.  I loved Botanical Blooms from the first time I saw it in a catalog. I loved the style of the flowers and the coordinating thinlits that went with the stamp set so I will miss this set.

But a set that I love using is returning and that is Timeless Treasures.  I love how easy it is to combing the different stamps in the set and make a collage look without out too much effort.

The saying for this card comes from the Watercolor Wishes stamp set that is included in the card kit.  I will miss the style of these sayings.

 This set, Biggest Birthday Ever, is so much fun to use and is one I did not use as much as I wish I had now that it is retiring.  The cone and the ice cream with the sprinkles looks good enough to eat.  YUM
The saying is from the Tin of Cards stamp set and will be missed.  It is such an easy saying to include on cards.
Do you see the large circles on the background.  That embossing folder is also retiring.  There are some great things in the new catalog that will replace this folder, so just wait and see.

Come back tomorrow to see my final last chance cards. Get Well Soon and Friendly Phrases.

No comments:

Post a Comment