Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Very Last Chance-Friendly Wishes, and Get Well Soon

Three of my favorite items are on this card.

1. Washi Tape
2. Designer paper
3. Punches

With those 3 items and a great saying you are set to make some really fun and easy cards.  The stamp set is called Friendly Phrases and have some great sayings about friendship.

The Playful Palatte designer paper stack is perfect to use to punch out coordinating circles.  And the coordinating washi tape just finishes off the card.

The last card was so much fun to make.  It is made from a piece of designer paper folded in half, and glued on the bottom and the right hand side.  Then after making the design on the front a package of cup of soup is added inside.  Isn't this the perfect gift to give to someone that needs a little pick me up.

How did I make a colored bowl?  First I stamped the entire image on a piece of vanilla card stock, then I stamped just the bowl on a piece of designer paper.  After I cut it out and glued it on top of the original bowl all the parts of the design lined up perfectly. A great card to end my last chance cards entries.  

So make sure you have ordered everything that you would like from the 2016-2017 catalog by the end of the day today.  Don't have a demonstrator you work with, then click on my store and place your order with me.

Come back tomorrow to see some cards made with NEW product.

No comments:

Post a Comment