Thursday, January 8, 2015

Best Day Ever-Throw Back Thursday


     Stamps, punches and card stock with a little bit of ribbon make an easy but fun looking card.  Sounds familiar.  I'm calling this Throw Back Thursday because I used almost all the same ingredients to make this card as the card I made yesterday. Doesn't the background of this card look hard to make?  Well, it is just a piece of designer paper from the Sale a Bration brochure.  Here's what I used to make this card.......

2 1/2, 1 3/4 inch circle punches
Ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory pack
Saying from the Best Year Ever stamp
Heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch pack
Best Year Ever designer series paper
Whisper White card stock

   What would you make with the same ingredients that I used?

No comments:

Post a Comment