Sunday, January 18, 2015

Mini treat Bag Thinlit-Simple Sunday


  Linda came over the other day and we had fun playing with some of the new items in the Occasions catalog.  The mini treat bag was one of them.  There are 12 pieces to this thinlit set.  I chose some of the Best Year Ever designer paper from the Sale a Bration catalog.  The bag was so easy to make.  There are two thinlits to each bag and they go together easily.  Check out this video to show you how easy it really is.
  The other thing Linda and I played with was the Butterfly Framelit set. The butterflies that come out of the framelit are so gorgeous.  As soon as that bundle is in my hands I will feature that set for a week.  I thought the butterfly made a great addition to my bag for today.  What would you put into a treat bag like this one? 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment