Monday, January 12, 2015

You Brighten My Day-Miscellaneous Monday



     It has been so cold this past week.  Brrr!!!!  I have stayed inside most of the time except when I go work out.  This morning I was in for a pleasant surprise when I opened the door.  It had snowed in the night.  so, I decided today I needed to make a card that showed how I felt when I saw the snow.
   The set for this week is another set from the Sale a Bration catalog.  I love how the house stamp can be punched out using the arrow punch.  It made making this card fast and easy.
    I looked through all my saying stamps and could not find one that said happy snow, or anything like that so, I went to my Alphabet Rotary stamp and created my own saying.  I need to use this handy tool more often.  What kind of a card would you make when you opened the door to snow? 







No comments:

Post a Comment