Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Best Day Ever- Wonderful Wednesday


   
  When you read those words, Best Day Ever, where do you think about being?  For me it would be a forest somewhere in the Autumn with the sun shining and the wind blowing through my hair.  This weeks stamp set Best Day Ever made me think of a forest adventure.  So I went to the new Adventure Bound designer paper stack and found what I was looking for.  This is a perfect example of how to make a card with just 3 things, Cardstock, designer paper and a saying.

   Sale a Bration, my favorite time of year started yesterday.  Why do I like it?  For every $50 you spend you receive something for free. And best of all Sale a Bration coincides with the start of the new Occasions catalog.  Check them out and let me know if you find something you would like.  Don't have the catalogs yet, then let me know and I will see that you get one ASAP.




No comments:

Post a Comment