Saturday, January 17, 2015

You Brighten My Day-Scrappin Saturday



     I love how the arrow punch makes the perfect little house when used with this stamp set.  I have a friend that just moved into a house and I thought this card would be the perfect one to send as a congratulations.  I got inspired to make this card by one I saw on Pinterest but I added a few touches to make it my own.
   My sister Barb had an inspirational thought she shared with me the other day.  I was telling her that I did not think of myself as being very creative.  She said maybe I meant I was not very original, because looking at something for inspiration and then creating something different from that idea is very creative.  So, if you don't think of yourself as creative maybe you too should rethink it with Barb's comment in mind.
   Next week I am going to focus on the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits because there are so many things you can do with that set.

No comments:

Post a Comment