Friday, November 24, 2017

Night in Bethlehem-Ornaments

 Do you like the look of handcrafted ornaments?  I have gone through the ornaments I have saved over the years and kept only the hand crafted ornaments.  The kids have moved, and the tree is smaller, and in trying to downsize I am happy with my decision.  

What did I use to make these ornaments?

1. Foil snowflakes, two per ornament, gold and silver glued together.

2. Silver and Gold Foil card stock.

3. Layering Ovals framelits

4. Oh My Stars embossing folder

The ornaments are reversible.

I reversed the gold and silver foil, the foil snowflakes and featured a different part of the stamp set on each side.  It was great fun.

Next week I will be sharing all the projects I made with the Snowflake Sentiments bundle.  These were also make for the Holiday Catalog Launch party so be prepared to see quite a variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment