Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Stamparatus part 2

Here are the parts of the Stamparatus

7 by 7 wide
2 open sides so any sized paper can slip in
Grid and ruler on base but placed between a layer of clear plastic so that the grid will not wear off
2 strong magnets that can be stored on the base
Foam to be added on top of the base for photopolymer stamps
2 removable clear plastic plates that can be removed and turned around to allow for 4 stamps to be used at once
The ability to move the sides to stamp the same image multiple times.

Sometimes I notice my hand shaking a bit when I try to stamp and this will totally eliminate the mistakes I make when I stamp with the shakes.  It has nothing to do with drinking but more to do with aging.

Come back tomorrow when I share some ways to use the features of the Stamparatus with your stamping and how to make your reservation for one of your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment