Monday, November 27, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments-Simple Card

  These are the framelits that coordinate with the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set.  I first noticed the large snowflake border and the dotted border and did not notice the other items as much, like the tiny snowflakes, the swirl, and the line of dots.  When I sat down to play with the set I wanted to make sure I used everything offered and then found out what fun all these items are to use. 

  I wanted to start out with a simple card.
This will be my December Christmas Through the Year card.  

 The dotted border is a great framelit.  It is just a single dotted scallop that can be as long as you wish.  First decide your paper length and then lay the scallop on the top edge.  It doesn't show on my card but mine is placed on a piece of Dazzling Diamond glimmer paper.

  As I often say, simple can be elegant.

Tomorrow I will showcase a sample using the block stamping technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment