Monday, November 20, 2017

Night in Bethlehem-Cards



  Aren't the framelits in the Night in Bethlehem bundle outstanding?  I loved them as soon as I saw them in the Holiday catalog.  Did you know the Holiday catalog is still current until January 3rd?

Here are two cards I made using these framelits.
 I love how you do not need much other than the framelits and a simple saying to make a great looking card.  There are two Bethlehem cities to choose from.  One is a little longer at the bottom than the other. I chose the shorter one for this card.

Basic Black for the city
Black ink for Mary and Joseph and the saying
Gold foil for the star

I made this as a sample for our Holiday Launch party, but now am anxious to mail it to a special friend.

How about a card where the city is white instead of black?

I sponged several colors I thought would look good as a night sky.  I embossed the saying in black embossing powdered.

The city has been cut out using both cityscapes and whisper white card stock.  The star has also been cut out with whisper white.

Isn't it amazing how changing up the background and the color of the framelit makes the card look so much different.

Tomorrow I will show you one of my swap cards for OnStage where I used the city in a totally different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment