Monday, November 13, 2017

Stamparatus Excitement





I arrived home last night from Salt Lake City and could hardly wait till today to see the information about this awesome new tool, the Stamparatus, that lots of people at Stampin'Up! helped design.

I have been a member of the L2L team for the past several years and we have been sharing and perfecting this device.  Image my excitement when I saw it at OnStage!  And now both you and I can make a reservation to have it sent to our homes!!!!

Watch the video to see what it can do. (You can see the video by clicking on the highlighted word Stamparatus). Come back tomorrow and I will share how you can reserve one, and several benefits I can see to this brand new tool.

If you think you would like to be a part of Stampin'Up! and learn about and help create new devices contact me at the link above or through my website www.sushi.stampinup.net.  I wish I could talk to you in person to let you know how excited I am about the Stamparatus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment