Thursday, December 21, 2017

Butterfly Friends Stocking-Post it Note

 Open this up and  you will find a little post-it-note. I don't know about you but I love post it notes, actually any kind of office supply.  It might be as dangerous for me to be in an office supply store and to be ordering from a Stampin'Up! catalog.

1. Cut card stock 4 1/2 by 2"
2. Cut designer paper 4 1/4 by 1 3/4
3. Cut adhesive backed Velcro dots in half.
4. Place them together and  attach one to the top flap, then when you fold the holder the other side will stick to the bottom in the correct place.

I did not score this, but instead creased the card stock around the post-it-note.  This holder could easily be changed according to the size of the post-it-note.

Tomorrow I will show you the final item I created for the stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment