Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Several New Jobs-

   Hard to believe it is Wednesday already.  My husband had ankle fusion surgery at the very end of November and is recovering nicely at home. But he can not climb stairs, or put any weight on his ankle for 2-3 months.  As a result I have taken on many of the jobs he does on a regular basis.  I of course do not mind doing anything I can to help him and to take care of the chores that are needed to keep our house running.  What this experience has done for me is to realize how much he does. So now that I am doing all the shopping, cleaning, cooking, and errand running I am a little behind on my blog. I plan to start it back up next week.  Thanks for understanding and continuing to enjoy visiting my blog.

Sushi who is not stamping at the present time.

PS If you do enjoy this blog, then how about liking it and following it.

1 comment:

  1. I had that happen when John had hernia surgery... we've got some terrific husband's, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete