Monday, December 4, 2017

Christmas Ornament-Foil Snowflake

I love the look of handmade ornaments on a tree. In fact when I was putting my ornaments away at the end of Christmas last year, I decided to only save the handmade ornaments.

Can you see how easy it would be to make this ornament?  

1. You will need 6 foil snowflakes folded in half.

2. Glue the left side of one ornament to the right side of a second.

3. Continue in this manner until you have one more side to glue.

4. Place your string between the last layer before pressing the glued sides together.  

Now you have a simple, but elegant looking ornament for your tree.  Since there are silver and gold foil snowflakes you can make some of each.

Tomorrow I will share an ornament I made with the Christmas Quilt designer paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment