Friday, December 1, 2017

Snowflake Sentiments-Gift cards


Wouldn't these made great gift cards on your packages/

Background is a 2 3/4 inch square of Christmas Quilt designer paper.

The center is also from the same designer paper, just using the alternate side of the paper.

There is a small snowflake in the center and a white perfect accent in the center.

I used the wood crate framelit to make the box holding the gift cards.  You might be curious about the paper that the crate was made from.  I made my own, by stamping the snowflake images on a piece of whisper white card stock before cutting out the crate.

The tag on the front of the crate is another framelit that is part of the Snowflake Sentiments Bundle.

Have you fallen in love with this bundle.  Connect to my website from the link above and make it your own.

Next week I will be sharing some ornaments I have made using Stampin'Up! supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment