Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Ornament-Eastern Medallion Garland

Does this look easy to make, and yes it was.

1. First I cut with the thinlit,the front design in Cherry Cobbler and Emerald Envy card stock.

2. Next I cut out just the outside thinlit from Whisper White card stock.  I wanted some of the white to show when the little petals were opened.

3. Finally a glued some 1/8 inch ribbon  in between the two layers.

You can make this garland as long as you'd like, just try to space the design elements evenly apart.

Have you gotten some good ideas on how to make easy but attractive ornaments for your tree? 

If you have enjoyed these postings how about following me and then you can see each posting as soon as I make it.

Come back next week to see some cards made with my favorite bundle from the Occasions catalog.  A Sneak Peak for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment