Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Ornament- Quilted Christmas designer paper

Have you seen the Quilted Christmas designer paper?  The colors are primarily Garden Green, and Real Red.  One side is just a simple pattern and one side is more detailed.  There are several papers that have the quilt design pictured above on one side.

The Christmas Quilt bundle has a framelit that cuts out this quilt pattern.  No hand cutting at all.

To make this ornament, I cut using the framelit 4 green designs and 4 red designs.  I then alternated gluing them together.

Once again, before I glued the last design I glued some baker's twine to make a loop to be able to attach this to my tree.  

Another simple ornament!

Tomorrow I will share how I used the Eastern Medallion thinlits to create another ornament.

No comments:

Post a Comment