Thursday, April 5, 2018

Dragonfly Dreams-Dapper Denim

 By now if you have been following my blog you should know that creating a simple card is my favorite thing to do.  Here is another card where the thinlit makes the card.  I have loved these dragonflies since the first time I saw them.


I hope you can see the Glitter and Clear Epoxy shapes on the head of each dragonfly.  I had fun using the in color acrylic shapes on these cards, trying to figure out which shape to use on which card.  Sometimes these extra accessories are forgotten, but they can add a great element to a card. 

Do you know what In color is left to feature tomorrow?  Come back to see if your guess is correct.


Product List
Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Bundle
Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Bundle
[144728]
$46.75
Dapper Denim 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
Dapper Denim 3/8" (1 Cm) Ruched Ribbon
[141424]
$8.00

1 comment: