Friday, April 13, 2018

Flying Home-Friday Fun

Aren't these clouds so cute.  Wish I could see them here in dreary Illinois.
I think this designer paper is one of the fun parts of this card.  Can you guess what is on the other side?  If you guessed stars on a purple background you would be correct.

Fun for me

1. Coloring the bird house, yes I love to color.

2. The cute bird holding the Happy Birthday message in its beak.

3. The Tranquil Tide colored ribbon.

4. Yes, the clouds.


Next week I will be featuring the We Must Celebrate stamp set.  Don't forget to make a comment on my blog to receive one of the cards of the week in the mail.  And be sure and follow me so you can receive notice when I post a new entry.

Have a great weekend, and see you next week.
Sushi
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment