Friday, April 6, 2018

Touches of Texture-Sweet Sugarplum

 Final retiring in-color is Sweet Sugarplum.  Did you guess it?  This is the color that I will miss the most.  I love that is a combination of pink and purple.  

The stamp set is a favorite since it is easy to use in collage stamping.  Another favorite type of stamping I love to use.  

Most of the card is Sweet Sugarplum but since a stem was involved I needed another color, but I wanted it to be subtle, so I chose Crumb Cake.


The saying is from the set called Birthday Wit from the Occasions catalog.  

If you are going to miss any of these in colors be sure and check out the links to my store to place an order and make them yours.

Next week, I will be featuring one of the stamp sets from the Occasions catalog that I have not used yet.  Come back for a look at what the stamp set will be. Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment