Tuesday, April 24, 2018

We Must Celebrate-Technique Tuesday


  Isn't this a cute card?  I think it could be used for other times other than Easter.  How about filling the basket with flowers, fruits and veggies?  

So, the technique today is changing an embossing folder into something else.

1. The basket base is made from the smallest base of the Coffee Cup.

2. The handle of the basket is made by finding two ovals that are next to each other in size, cut out in one inside the other, and then cut in half to create the handle.

3. The background of the saying is the smallest oval in the Layering Oval framelit set.

When you are stamping, try thinking outside the box to make each set even more versatile.

Did you know that all the bundles that are currently in the Annual catalog and the Occasions catalog will be retiring when the catalog is over?  So, if you are interested in a current bundle buy it now while the items in the bundle are discounted 10%.  I have a couple I am pretty sure I will be buying.

Tomorrow I will show you a WOW card I made using my favorite technique, the eclipse technique.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment