Monday, April 23, 2018

We Must Celebrate- Miscellaneous Monday

  Wow what a week last week was!  It started off with a Stamp a Stack for MS.  I had 18 cards with all the supplies in plastic containers for stampers to choose from.  While they were stamping I was in the same room, but keeping busy by cutting my card stock in half to create card bases.  This was an idea I had to save some prep time when make a lot of cards that are the same.

 Later Monday evening after the last of the ladies left, I started out with a twinge in my neck that as the evening progressed turned into major neck pain.  When I was thinking about what might have caused this pain, I realized that I was cutting card stock for about 3 hours.  NOTE TO SELF.....Limit the amount of time you cut card stock without stopping.

 That time saving event had me putting ice and Heat on my neck for 3 days.  So that explains my lack of posting last week.  

I am back full force with my retired stamp set blog.  Now, I loved this stamp set for several reasons.

1. The animals were pretty darn cute.

2. I liked the group together and all the little accents that went along with the critters.

3. My stamping group is called the Super Snails, so I had to have the set for that cute little snail.



I decided the snail needed a card all by himself.  I love the sayings in the Birthday Wit stamp set, and the one about being late seemed appropriate for a slow moving snail. I am pretty good now about getting cards out to people on time, but occasionally forget, so this card will come in handy.

Tomorrow's card shows you how to made a new item from an embossing folder.

Remember, all the retired stamps, card stock, ink and designer papers will be no longer available after May 31st.  So, if there is something you really like you can order it now from my store.  Each item listed below connects to the store to make your ordering a little bit easier.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment