Wednesday, April 25, 2018

We Must Celebrate-Wednesday WOW

  Aren't these animals cute?  They come as a group, but I wondered how I could stamp just one of the at a time without masking with a post-it-note.  I noticed the solution to this problem when I checked out some card samples on Pinterest.  Can you guess what the solution was? 

If you guessed cut them apart you are correct. I carefully cut the animals apart so that I could use them one at a time and then had to decide what word to pop up in the eclipse part of the card. The word Pals was the only one I could think of that would fit on a standard card.  Friends just was too long. I really like the end result.



Tomorrow I will show you a simple card with a template that can be repeated any way you want.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment