Friday, February 12, 2021

Put it Together Friday-Sending Hearts Paper Pumpkin kit

So this is the card of the week called the One inch strip card # 1.
I made this first card using scraps of the Dandy Garden designer paper.




This second card was made using scraps cut from parts of the January Paper Pumpkin kit called Sending Hearts.  Can you figure out what parts of the kit I used for various parts of the card?




1. I cut up one of the additional boxes you could order as an add on to make the polka dot scraps.
2. I cut up an envelope for the solid red scraps.
3. Finally I cut up one of the card to make the red design squares. 


 

Product List

Here is the video where I show you how to put the card together.


Have a warm weekend and keep inside.  Maybe take some time to craft or stamp or read.
Come back Monday for a new simple card.
Till Then,
Sushi

CHVE 

No comments:

Post a Comment