Friday, February 19, 2021

Put it Together Friday_Dandy Garden Memories and More

Check out these samples of the Slide card,  When the card is assembled It looks like this.

Card base is 1/4 of a sheet of card stock.  5.5 x 4.25



When you slide the belly band to the left your saying shows up.The belly band measures 11 by 2 inches and folds over the card base to the back where it is glued together.


These cards have been made with the Dandy Memories and More card pack.


Here is another version showing how I have cut up some of the cards for accents on the belly band.



And move the band and there is another message.  Easy and fun to send.

 

I  based this weeks card on a card I received from my friend Dina.  When I slid the belly band over to the right this time, there was a message underneath.  What fun!



Product List
Dandy Garden 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper
[154297]
$11.50

Check out this video to see how I put the card together.



Have a great weekend.
Come back Monday for a Simple card using the Bouquet of Hope paper pumpkin kit.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment