Thursday, February 4, 2021

Step it Up Thursday-Dandy Garden Suite

 Monday I presented the template of the week and made a card that a beginning stamper might like to make.

Template of the week
Card for a beginning stamper.

Today on Step it Up Thursday, I made a card using the same template, only I made it a little more complicated.  Something a stamper who has stamped for a while but doesn't have a lot of supplies might make.  I call them a casual stamper.

Finally, I shared a card that an avid stamper might make by stepping the last card up even more.  What is an avid stamper you might wonder?  They want to have it all.


Which one of these cards is your favorite? Let me know and I will send you that card as a thank you.



Product List

Watch this video for details on making today's card

Come back tomorrow and make a Slide and Lock card with me. Check out Tuesday's post for cutting details.
10:30 on Facebook Live or
6:30 on Zoom  If you have never attended contact me for the information.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment