Wednesday, February 24, 2021

What is it Wednesday-4 ways to stencil with paper pumpkin



Have you heard?  The March paper pumpkin kit will include 4 stencils.  In case you are not sure what to do with a stencil, here are 4 techniques I used today in my video.

1. Use a sponge and your favorite ink pad.
2. Use a dobber on one of your fingers to get a different look.
3. Use our new tool, a blending brush for a smooth look.
4. Use a spritzer, rubbing alcohol, and reinker for a totally different look.


Did you know that the part of Paper Pumpkin you might throw away can make a great stencil.  Here are a couple of cards using the leftovers from some leaves.



This next card also features one of the Sale a Bration stamp sets., A Touch of Ink.  This set is free with a $100 order.  I love how it looks with the leaf stencil as background.


Finally, I used the leftovers from a new designer paper that is coming up in March to make a stencil behind each one of the butterflies.
 

I had such fun playing with my stencils.  Share some of your projects that you have used  with stencils.


Product List
Check out today's video to see how I used each one of these tools.



Tomorrow I will be showing you how I stepped up my simple card using the Bouquet of Hope stamp set.  
Till then,
Enjoy the sunshine and some stamping,
Sushi

2 comments: