Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Cut it Out Tuesday Slide and Lock Gatefold card

Measurements for the card I'll make with you on Friday.

Card Base 11 by 4 1/4
4 white squares measuring 3 1/2 by 3 1/2 
Score 2 of the above squares at 1 3/4
Cut a square of designer paper at 3 1/4 by 3 1/4
Cut 2 pieces of cardstock at 2 1/2 by 4
Cut one piece of white at 4 by 5 1/4 (optional)
Find some accessories and a saying


These are my cut pieces ready for Friday's video to put the card together.
A quick peak at the at the card will look like locked.

Another peak at what the card will look like when it is unlocked.

<
Product List

Come back tomorrow to find out how to use some hidden goodies in the catalog.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

1 comment:

  1. Sue - I NEED to watch your video but I wanted to comment & tell you that it's great to see ALL your "perty" cards! (that's the way my Dad always said 'pretty.') HUGS from Nancy Sapp

    ReplyDelete