Friday, February 26, 2021

Put it together Friday One inch card #2 using Bouquet of Hope (Card 49)

                                                      

Can you believe its Friday already!  Time to put the card of the week together.  This is card idea #49.  I am amazed each time I think about this. I want to let you know that this layout is inspired by Jackie Bolhuis.  She is the queen of simple cards made with designer papers.  Check out her blog Klompen Stampers.

This card was made using the Flowers and Field designer paper and parts from the Bouquet of Hope paper pumpkin kit.

                                                      

Another card with the same items.  I cut the saying in half since there was not enough room to place it where I wanted to put it.


This sample was made using the new bundle called Butterfly Bouquet.


How about another variation where I enlarged the 4 strip of designer paper to make them fill the entire card front.  Do you know what paper I used for the strips?  It is the Magic in this Night, the Halloween designer paper.  It is flowers on one side and Halloween on the other.

And finally one of my favorite Sale a Bration stamp sets the Darling Donkey.


I know this layout is one I will use over and over again.  




Product List



Have a wonderful weekend, hopefully with some sunshine.
Come back Monday for a new template and new simple carda.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment