Monday, March 1, 2021

Make it Simple Monday using Butterfly Bijou designer paper

Make it Simple Monday.  Use this template to make a simple card.  When you do post it here as a comment and I will send you a goodie.



The first card I mader using this template also used the Butterfly Bijou 6 x 6 designer paper.  You might wonder why you have never heard of this paper before.  Well, it is a new offer from now until May 3.


I also wanted to make a card using the suite of the Month, The Ice Cream Corner Suite. I cut those cute cones from the designer paper that comes as a part of the suite.
 

Thursday when you come back you will be able to see how I have stepped each one of these cards up.





Product List

Come back tomorrow for the cutting instructions for the card of the week.  Can you believe it is card idea number 50!
Till then,
Stay healthy and try for some stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment