Thursday, March 4, 2021

Step it Up Thursday using Butterfly Bijou designer paper



                                          
Here it is Thursday again.  Are you ready to see how I have approached this week's template.

                                             

This first card should look familiar.  It was the simple card that I made on Monday.Can you see how I have stepped up Monday's card?

1. I added A black strip behind the Butterfly Bijou designer paper and punched out black circles.

2. I turned the horizontal strip and made it vertical.

3. I used butterflies that were cut from the designer paper with the Brilliant wings dies. 

4 The background was created by stamping using the versa mark pad. 

                                            

I changed the card even more to make it more detailed. 

1. I used the dot die in each corner of the card to add texture to the background. 

2 each butterfly consists of 2 parts. The detailed die on top and the solid die underneath. 
                                            


Product List





Come  back tomorrow to see how to assemble a Four Flap Fun card.

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment