Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Cut it out Tuesday-Pop-Up card in a box

Are you ready for cutting instructions for a Pop-Up box card?

1. Cut card base 7.5 x 9.25
2.Cut 1 piece of designer paper and 1 neutral at 5.25 x 2
3. cut 6 pieces of designer paper at 2.25 x 1 7/8
4. Cut 3 pieces of designer paper at 2.75 x 1 7/8
Plan some accessories and a saying

Here is my first example of the card.  It will fold and fit into a standard envelope.
On Friday I will post more examples and make the card with you.  So come back for directions.


 

Product List

Get your supplies ready for Friday at 10:30 on Facebook Live, or 6:30 on Zoom or anytime here on my blog.

Tomorrow I plan to share my cards I have made using the March Here's to you paper pumpkin kit.
Till Then,
Happy Stamping, 
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment