Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Cut it up Tuesday for 1 inch card #4 (51)

This is week 51 that I have been doing these Tuesday and Friday videos.  I have had so much fun making the videos and sharing my love of stamping with others.

This week the card is another card made with 1 inch strips.
Supplies needed
1. Card Base 5.5 x 8.5 scored at 4 .25
2. next layer 5.25 x 4
3. 4 1 inch strips of designer paper 
4. Saying and accessories

This card was made with the December paper pumpkin kit. Don't you just love that cute koala.


 This card used the designer paper from the Butterfly Bijou pack.

Friday I will be putting this card together on my Facebook Live at 10:30.


Product List

Come back tomorrow to learn the differences in the variety of papers that SU offers.
Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment