Thursday, March 25, 2021

Step it Up Thursday-Here's to You March paper pumpkin

A refresher of this week's template.



And my version using the Here's to you the paper pumpkin kit.


Check out how I stepped it up.


1. I added a strip of Calypso Coral to the the center strip.

2. I punched a circle out of the envelope and added a banner for the saying.

3. Added a card stock layer.

Final stepped up card

1. Changed the direction of the card.

2. Embossed the card stock layer.

3. Added an extra circle and some twine.

I had a great time trying to figure this out with parts of the paper pumpkin kit.


 

Product List


Tomorrow I will be showing you how to put together the card of the week.  Come back with your supplies and make your card with me.

Till then, 
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment