Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Cut it Up Tuesday using Ice Cream Corner designer paper

So what does card #50 look like?  I am calling it Four Flip fun card.  Robin Armbrecht my upline inspired me with this design.  It is a great way to make use of your extra pieces of 12 x 12 designer paper.

These are the supplies you will need to have ready on Friday for Put it Together Friday.

1. one sheet of double sided paper where both sides look great together.
2. One sheet of Basic White card stock.
I will help you cut and score each sheet on Friday.

Other tools you will need.
scissors
 ruler
 pencil
glue
scoring device
paper cutter
circle punch


  After you open 4 flaps this is what you will see.
Believe it or not it folds up and will fit inside a standard envelope.





 

Product List

Come back tomorrow and learn about the new offer.  Butterfly Brilliance Collection.
Till then,
Stay healthy, try some stamping, and make some contact.
Sushi

SPECIAL OFFER

My sister Barb Ward has created a file for cards 1-45 and is willing to share her files with you.  Each card design is created to fit on a index card.  She will  mail a set of cards 1-45  to you for $5 to help with printing and mailing costs.  If you are interested, then contact her at 
Barb Ward
btcward@gmail.com


This shows you a sample of one of the cards and Barb's email address. I know I love them and have gone back to card samples we have already done this past year to refresh my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment