Monday, March 8, 2021

Make it Simple Monday using Ice Cream Corner designer paper

Another week is here.  At least in Illinoi we are having some wonderful spring weather.  I am a little worried that winter has not completely left us.

I love starting the week out with a new template and a Simple card. 


So the template this week looks pretty straight forward.  Rectangles and a strip of cardstock.



Here is my take on this template.  I am featuring the Ice Cream Corner Suite this month. For my simple card I just used the designer paper that shows the soft cone ice cream.  I actually used both sides of the paper.  Don't you love how both sides go so well together.

Thursday I will be stepping up this card.  Think about how you would step up this card and see if our ideas match.


 

Product List

Tomorrow I will share the cutting instructions for the card of the week.  This will actually be card 51.  Hard to believe I started these videos almost 1 year ago.  

Till then,
Happy Stamping,
Sushi

No comments:

Post a Comment