Wednesday, March 31, 2021

What is it Wednesday-Here’s to you March cards

These cards have been created using the March paper pumpkin kit called Here's to You. I had a great time making them.



One of the cards you could make with kit supplies according to the directions.


The second card made with kit supplies.


I made this card after being inspired by the quilt my daughter and I made together.


This card was inspired by Jackie Bolhius and used 1 inch squares.


A simple card


A few more details have been added.


And even more details.


I took one of the pictures and cut it into thirds.


Used stencil and stamp and blends for this card.


Star stencil with ink


Star stencil with white craft ink.


Star stencil with embossing paste.


Cloud stencil with ink.


Sun stencil with inks.


Finally mountain stencil with embossing paste snow.

I hope you  have enjoyed looking at the cards I made with my March paper pumpkin kit.  I can't wait to see the April kit and have more fun creating alternates. I'll be back the last Wednesday of April with my sampples.

Tomorrow is step it up day and the one of the last few cards I will be making with the Ice Cream Corner Suite.

Till then, 
Happy Stamping,
Sushi







No comments:

Post a Comment